Pink Rose Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
Design inspiration courtesy of Swarovski
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, palace green opal, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, peridot, 6x2mm margarita flower
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light amethyst, 12x11mm cosmic
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 14mm fish
- Headpin, sterling silver, 2-inch with 2mm ball, 22 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, long fishhook with open loop, 21 gauge
- Pliers, side-cutting
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
String onto one silver headpin: one Fish Bead 5727 so "tail" is at the top. Then add three XILION Bead 5328 3mm, one Sew-on Stone 3700 6mm Peridot and one Helix Bead 5020 8mm Rose.
Turn loop on headpin.
Open loop on bottom of earwire, attach to loop formed on headpin and close loop to secure.
Repeat steps 1 - 3 for other earring.
Substitute the following Swarovski crystal for the 5020 Helix Bead (8mm, Rose) to make these other beautiful flower earrings:
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.