Earrings with Silver-Plated Brass with Epoxy Drops and Antiqued Silver-Plated Pewter with Enamel Flower Charms
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop mix, silver-plated brass with double-sided epoxy, 20 assorted colors, 10x6mm oval
- Charm, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy) with enamel, assorted colors, 17mm single-sided flower
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4.5mm round, 2.9mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Chain, silver-plated steel, 2.2mm cable
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 21 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.