Multi-Strand Necklace with Cultured Freshwater Pearls, Grey Diamond Beads and Lampworked Glass Octopus Focal
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Calypso
-- Designer --
To learn more about Vilma Dallas, read her jewelry artist success story here
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads' Contest 2010 featuring Pearls, Organic Beads and Molding Clay
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 4-5mm potato
- Bead, grey diamond, 2.5-5mm graduated rough chip
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, silver-plated, 49 strand, 0.014-inch
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, silver-plated, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Beads, sterling silver, cone
- Clasps, sterling silver
Focal, lampworked glass, octopus
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.