Angel Ornament with Crazy Lace Agate Gemstone Beads, Swarovski Crystal Pearl and Silver-Plated Filigree Bead Caps and Drops
Pink Lace Angel Ornament
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, crazy lace agate, fuchsia, 4mm round (1 bead)
- Bead, crazy lace agate, fuchsia, 30x20mm teardrop (1 bead)
- Bead, glass pearl, white, 12mm round (1 bead)
- Bead cap, silver-colored brass, 10mm flower (1 bead cap)
- Bead cap, silver-plated brass, 11mm long filigree (1 bead cap)
- Drop, silver-plated brass, 26x23mm filigree teardrop (2 drops)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 3-inch, 21 gauge (1 headpin)
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Using flat-nose pliers carefully rotate the loop and tip of a 26x23mm silver-plated filigree teardrop 90 degrees. Repeat using a second 26x23mm silver-plated filigree teardrop.
Note: When manipulating the loop, make sure the back of each one-sided teardrop faces the same direction.
String on to one 3-inch silver-plated headpin, one 30x20mm crazy lace agate teardrop bead and one 11mm long silver-plated filigree bead cap. Gently press the bead cap down over the top of the teardrop bead.
Continue to string component on to the 3-inch silver-plated headpin in the following order:
Two 26x23mm silver-plated filigree teardrop drops formed in Step 1 (wings)
One 12mm white round glass pearl
One 10mm silver-colored flower bead cap (dome side down)
One 4mm crazy lace agate round bead
Form a wrapped loop on the straight end of the wire.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.