Pendant with Kato Polyclay™
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, white
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, black
- Bail, glue-on, gunmetal pewter, 13x13mm square with slide bail
- Toaster oven, Hamilton Beach Easy Reach, plastic / stainless steel / tempered glass, 120V/1200W
- Poly-roller machine, Marcato Atlas 180 Roller
- Non-stick art sheet, Teflon, white, 12x6-inch rectangle
- 3M Wetordry Polishing Paper, silicon carbide, green, 400 grit, 5x5-inch square
- 3M Wetordry Polishing Paper, silicon carbide, grey, 600 grit, 5x5-inch square
- 3M Wetordry Polishing Paper, aluminum oxide, blue, 1200 grit, 5x5-inch square
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.