Pendant with Kato Polyclay™
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Kato Polyclay, white
- Kato Polyclay, black
- Bail, glue-on, gunmetal pewter, 13x13mm square with slide bail
- Toaster oven, Hamilton Beach Easy Reach, plastic / stainless steel / tempered glass, black, 120V/1200W, 15-3/4 x 8-3/4 x 12 inches
- Polyclay roller
- Non-stick art sheet, Teflon, white, 6x6 inch
- Polishing paper, green, 400 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, grey, 600 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, blue, 1,200 grit, 5x5 inch square
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.