Bracelet with Antiqued Copper Beads, Wood Beads and Bola Cord
Note: Bracelet is one continuous strand which can be worn layered as shown in the picture.
-- Designer --
Taylor, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
- Bead, antiqued copper-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 12x10mm oval
- Bead, antiqued copper-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 13x10mm fancy cylinder, 4mm hole
- Bead, wood, dark brown, 10x9mm hand-cut rondelle
- Bead mix, painted wood, multicolored, 10mm hand-cut round with pattern
- Bead and bead cap, antiqued copper, 8x5mm-15x10mm assorted shape
- Bead and bead cap, antiqued copper, 12x6mm-17x17mm
- Cord coil, glue-in, copper-finished steel, 11x5.5mm with 3.5mm inside diameter
- Bola cord, leatherette, tan, 3.5-4mm textured round
- Cord, leather, black, 0.5mm
- Bead reamer, aluminum, blue with nickel-plated knurling, 4-1/2x1/2 inches
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo cement
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.