Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal heliotrope, 14.5x14mm heart pendant (2 drops)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal red magma, 18x17mm Miss U Heart pendant (2 drops)
- Eyepin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-5/8 inch, 22 gauge (4 eyepins)
- Jumpring, gold-filled, 9mm round, 20.5 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Earwire, gold-filled, 17mm angular fishhook with 3mm ball and open loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
Form a simple loop on the straight end of one 1-5/8 inch gold-filled eyepin. Place the widest portion of the barrel on a pair of round-nose pliers at the center of the eyepin. Form the eyepin around the pliers to form a gold-filled wire bail. Form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire. Repeat to create a total of two gold-filled wire bails.
String one gold-filled wire bail through the center of one 17mm Swarovski Miss U heart drop.
Open the loop on one 17mm gold-filled angular earwire and attach to both loops on the gold-filled wire bail. Close the loop.
String the second gold-filled wire bail through the center of the 17mm Swarovski Miss U heart drop.
Open one 9mm gold-filled jumpring and pass it through both loops on the second gold-filled wire bail and one 14.4x14mm Swarovski faceted heart drop. Close the jumpring.
Repeat Steps 1 - 5 to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.