Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Drops and Silver-Plated Brass Beads and Bead Caps
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal antique pink, 17x13mm Devoted 2 U Heart pendant (2 drops)
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 4mm heishi (6 beads)
- Bead cap, silver-plated brass, 6mm corrugated, for 6-8mm bead (12 bead caps)
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 6mm round, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 23mm round with open heart loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
String one silver-plated bead cap (concave side up), one silver-plated heishi bead and one silver-plated beadcap (concave side down) onto one silver-plated 1-inch eyepin. Repeat adding beadcaps and heishi beads in this order for a total of three sets. Form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire to create a beading link.
Open a 6mm round silver-plated jumpring and thread it through a Swarovski 17mm Devoted 2 U Heart crystal pendant and one loop of the beading link. Close the jumpring.
Open the heart loop of the silver-plated earwire and thread it through the opposite loop of the beading link. Close the heart loop.
Repeat Steps 1 - 3 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.