Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Drops and Silver-Plated Filigree Focals
Blue and White Castle
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 12x10mm wild heart pendant (2 drops)
- Focal, silver-plated, 38x18mm filigree teardrop (2 focals)
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge (4 jumprings)
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 7mm round, 18 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
Open one 4mm silver-plated jumpring and attach it to the top loop of the silver-plated filigree drop and the bottom loop of an earwire. Close the jumpring.
Open one 7mm jumpring and attach it to a 12mm wild heart crystal and the bottom of the silver-plated filigree drop. Close the jumpring.
Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.