Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Drops and Silver-Plated Brass Filigree Components
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, blue zircon, 18mm heart pendant (2 drops)
- Component, silver-plated brass, 22mm filigree round (4 components)
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 10mm round, 18 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, silver, round, 30 gauge
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
Open the loop on one earwire and attach it to a 4mm silver plated jumpring. Close the loop.
Using a 4-inch section of silver-colored Zebra Wire™, weave two filigree round components together back to back. Weave the wire in and out of the holes at the edge of the components until you have gone around the entire outside edge. Trim excess wire and tuck inside the round components.
Open a 10mm silver-plated jumpring and attach the wire-wrapped filigree component, one 18mm heart component and the 4mm jumpring from Step 1. Close the jumpring.
Repeat Steps 1 - 3 for the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.