Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Drops and Silver-Plated Brass Charms
Heart of Faith
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Siam, 8mm round (2 beads)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 18x18mm Xilion heart (2 drops)
- Charm, silver-plated brass, 17x11mm angel (4 charms)
- Bail, ice-pick, sterling silver, 6x3mm Y-shape, 4mm grip length (2 bails)
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-inch, 24 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Earstud, sterling silver, 4mm ball with split-loop (2 earstuds)
- Pliers, hole-punch, EURO TOOL, 1.8mm punch
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
Using the EURO TOOL® hole punch pliers, punch one hole in the center bottom of one 17x11mm silver-plated angel drop. Repeat to punch one hole in a total of four angel charms and set aside.
String one Swarovski 8mm round bead onto one 1-inch sterling silver eyepin. Form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire creating a beading link.
Open one 6x3mm sterling silver ice-pick bail and insert the prongs into one Swarovski 18x18mm Xilion heart drop. Pinch the bail closed.
Open one loop on the beading link and pass it through the loop on the ice-pick bail. Close the loop.
Open the opposite loop on the beading link and pass it through the punched hole on the bottom of two 17x11mm silver-plated angel drops so they are back to back. Close the loop.
Open the loop on the 4mm sterling silver earstud with earnut and attach it to the top loop of the two 17x11mm silver-plated angel drops. Close the loop.
Repeat Steps 1 - 5 to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.