Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fireopal, 4mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Siam, 4mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Siam, 12mm diagonally-drilled wild heart (2 beads)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, Siam, 14mm heart (2 drops)
- Sew-on component, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, hyacinth, 17x10mm rectangle (2 sew-on components)
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 7mm round, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Eyepin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-5/8 inch, 22 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Earwire, gold-filled, 17mm angular fishhook with 3mm ball and open loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
String one Swarovski 4mm fireopal bicone bead, one Swarovski 12mm wild heart bead and one Swarovski 4mm light Siam bicone bead onto one 1-5/8 inch gold-filled eyepin. Form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire creating a beading link.
Open the top loop on the beading link and pass it through the loop on a 17x10mm gold-filled angular earwire. Close the loop.
Open the bottom loop on the beading link and pass it through one hole on the gold-plated and Swarovski rectangle link. Close the loop.
Open one 7mm gold-plated jumpring and pass it through the opposite hole on the gold-plated and Swarovski rectangle link and one 14mm Swarovski heart drop. Close the jumpring.
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.