Single-Strand Necklace with Kato Polyclay™ and Antiqued Copper Pewter Beads
-- Designer --
Arbel, Advertising Designer, Marketing Events Group, Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Arbel Shemesh, read her jewelry artist success story here
Design inspired by Christi Friesen
View Christi's book, ''Dragons, Polymer Clay Sculpture Series #1''
- Bead, antiqued copper pewter, 7x1mm star rondelle
- Crimp, gold-plated brass, 3x2mm tube, 1.4mm inside diameter
- Crimp cover, gold-plated brass, 4mm round
- Clasp, lobster claw, gold-plated brass, 10.5x6.5mm
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, plum purple, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Kato Polyclay, green
- Kato Polyclay, yellow
- Kato Polyclay, violet
- Kato Polyclay, orange
- Kato Polyclay, metallic pearl
- Super slicer
- Tool set, beading awl
- Roller, clear acrylic
- Polyclay roller
- Toaster oven, Hamilton Beach Easy Reach, plastic / stainless steel / tempered glass, black, 120V/1200W, 15-3/4 x 8-3/4 x 12 inches
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.