Bracelet with Copper-Plated Glass Beads, Antiqued Gold-Plated Steel Components and Antiqued Bronze-Colored "Pewter" Clasps
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, copper-plated glass, turquoise blue, 12x12mm diamond
- Component, antiqued gold-plated steel, 16x16mm double-sided hammered open flat square
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque matte luster rainbow olive rose, #11 round
- Jumpring, brass, 5mm round, 3.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, antique brass-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 7x5mm
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 28 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.