Earrings with Antiqued Pewter Charms, Mother-of-Pearl Beads and Antiqued Silver-Finished Steel Components
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, mother-of-pearl shell, mixed colors, 10mm flat round
- Charm, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 19mm single-sided flat round with angel cutout and ''You are my special angel''
- Component, antiqued silver-finished steel, 25mm double-sided hammered open flat round
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4.5mm round, 20 gauge
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, antiqued silver-plated copper, 19mm fishhook with 4x2mm coil and 4x1mm rondelle and open loop, 21 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.