Brooch with Apoxie® Sculpt and Glass Rhinestone Chatons
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 34x24mm single-sided butterfly with (41) PP12 settings
- Chaton, glass rhinestone, hematite black, foil back, 2.4-2.5mm faceted round, PP18
- Chaton, glass rhinestone, emerald green, foil back, 2.4-2.5mm faceted round, PP18
- Chaton, glass rhinestone, light sapphire blue, foil back, 2.4-2.5mm faceted round, PP18
- Pin back, gold-plated steel, 1-1/2 inches with locking bar
- Adhesive, Apoxie Sculpt, epoxy and polymer resin, assorted primary colors
- Adhesive, Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy, 2-part
- Adhesive, Judi Kins Diamond Glaze
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.