Cuff Bracelet with Apoxie® Sculpt, Antiqued Gold-Plated Pewter Charm and Glass Rhinestone Chatons
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Adhesive, Apoxie Sculpt, epoxy and polymer resin, assorted primary colors
- Charm, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 17x14mm single-sided butterfly
- Bracelet, cuff, gold-plated brass and ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 60x24mm overall with 27x19mm rectangle setting, adjustable
- Chaton, glass rhinestone, light sapphire blue, foil back, 2.4-2.5mm faceted round, PP18
- Glitter, assorted Easter theme colors, 0.14 ounce tube
- Adhesive, Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy, 2-part
- Adhesive, Judi Kins Diamond Glaze
- Needle files
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.