Earrings with Swarovski® Crystals, Czech Pressed Glass Beads and Pewter with Epoxy Charms
-- Designer --
From the Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Collection
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, light Siam AB, 4mm round (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, topaz, 4mm Xilion bicone (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, fern green, 12x9mm Artemis (2 beads)
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 5x1mm beaded rondelle (2 beads)
- Charm, enamel and gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), red / white / green with glitter, 23x14mm single-sided candy cane with bow (2 charms)
- Bead cap, Czech pressed glass, opaque white, 7x3mm flower, fits 5-7mm bead (2 bead caps)
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 3 inches, 21 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Earwire, silver-plated stainless steel and brass, 15mm fishhook with 3mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Charm, pewter (tin-based alloy) and epoxy, red and white, 23x9.5mm single-sided candy cane
- Beads and components, candy cane
String onto one 3-inch eyepin:
Form a simple loop.
One topaz 4mm bicone
One fern green 12x9mm Artemis (large end first)
One opaque white 7x3mm flower bead cap (large end first)
One 5x1mm beaded rondelle
One light Siam AB 4mm round
Repeat to create a second link.
Attach one candy cane charm to the bottom of one tree link. Attach one earwire to the top of the tree link.
Repeat to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.