Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Courtesy of Swarovski
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 6mm pavé round (1 bead)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light amethyst, 6mm pavé round (1 bead)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light amethyst, 8mm pavé round (1 bead)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light sapphire, 8mm pavé round (1 bead)
- Headpins (4 headpins)
- Earstud components (2 earstuds)
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
Insert Swarovski pavé ball art. 86001 6mm crystal onto a headpin and turn a loop near the bead. Trim excess wire and repeat this Step 3 more times with other Swarovski crystals indicated on the material list.
Open the loops of all the headpins created in Step 1 and attach three of them (with the exception of the Swarovski pavé ball art. 86001 8mm light amethyst) onto one of the earrings. Attach the remaining pavé ball to the other earring as shown in the illustrations.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.