Bracelet with Enamel and ''Pewter'' Charm, Knotted Nylon Parachute Cord and Plastic Clasp
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Charm, enamel and ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), crimson, 20x19mm single-sided University of Alabama Crimson Tide
- Focal, antiqued silver-finished steel, 30x20mm double-sided hammered open flat oval
- Chaton, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal clear, foil back, 1.8-1.9mm Xilion round, PP12
- Clasp mix, buckle, plastic, mixed colors, 30x16mm
- Cord, nylon parachute, white, 4mm round, 550-pound test
- Cord, nylon parachute, red, 4mm round, 550-pound test
- Adhesive, epoxy, Devcon 2 Ton Clear Epoxy, 30-minute, 2-part
- Book, ''Parachute Cord Craft: Quick and Simple Instructions for 22 Cool Projects'' by Design Originals
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.