Earrings with Glass Beads and Silver-Plated Brass Components
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 32-facet, opaque red, 4mm faceted round (2 beads)
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 34-facet, medium blue, 11x8mm faceted oval (2 beads)
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, opaque white, 6mm faceted round (2 beads)
- Component, silver-plated brass, 22x15mm open oval (2 components)
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 5mm round, 3.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge (4 eyepins)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17mm leverback with 8x4mm shell and open loop (2 earwires)
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
String a 4mm red round onto an eyepin then create a simple loop. Repeat to create a total of two 4mm red links and two 6mm white links.
String an 11x8mm medium blue oval onto a headpin then create a simple loop. Repeat to create a second blue drop.
Pass a 5mm jumpring through the loop of one blue drop, one 22x15mm open oval component and the loop of one white link, then close.
Connect the opposite loop of the white link to a loop of a red link.
Pass the loop of an earwire through the opposite loop of the red link.
Repeat Steps 3 - 4 to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.