Single-Strand Necklace with Enamel and "Pewter" Charm, Hemalyke™ Beads and Czech Glass Druk Beads
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, white litub shell, 2-3mm hand-cut heishi with 0.9-1mm hole
- Bead, Czech glass druk, opaque red, 4mm round
- Bead, Hemalyke, 5x4mm hexagon tube
- Charm, enamel and ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), white / red / black, 26x23mm single-sided Texas Tech Red Raiders
- Jumpring, imitation nickel-plated brass, 5.5mm round, 3.5mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Necklace component, silver-finished steel and brass, 19 strand, 0.015-inch diameter, 20 inches with lobster claw clasp and crimp end
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo Cement
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.