Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Antique Silver-Plated ''Pewter'' Charms, Silver-Plated ''Pewter'' Beads and Silver-Plated Brass Beads
-- Designer --
Esther, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 6x6mm smooth double cone (2 beads)
- Bead, silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 6x6mm double-sided flat round daisy (2 beads)
- Charm, antique silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 26x13.5mm assorted double-sided boy and double-sided girl (1 charm)
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 6mm round, 4.2mm inside diameter, 18 gauge (1 jumpring)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17mm leverback with 5x5mm flower and open loop (2 earwires)
- Chain, silver-plated brass, 1mm cable with 2.5mm ball, 18 inches with 2-inch extender chain and lobster claw clasp
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Pass one 6mm jumpring through the loop on one 26x13.5mm girl charm and the 18-inch chain then close.
String one 6x6mm double cone and one 6x6mm flat daisy then form a simple loop. Repeat to create a second daisy drop.
Attach the loop on one daisy drop to the loop on one leverback earwire.
Repeat to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.