Multi-Strand Bracelet with Gemstone Beads, Swarovski® Crystals and Sterling Silver Beads
A Bundle of Gems
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Designer, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, sterling silver, 2x1mm liquid straight tube (24 beads)
- Bead, sterling silver, 3mm seamless-look round (2 beads)
- Bead, sterling silver, 4x1mm beaded rondelle (80 beads)
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 13.5x5mm cone with stars (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, light Siam shimmer, 4mm round (40 beads)
- Bead, malachite, 4mm round (41 beads)
- Bead, garnet, 4mm hand-cut round (48 beads)
- Bead, black onyx, matte, 4mm round (39 beads)
- Bead, magnesite, white, 4mm round (37 beads)
- Bead, sodalite, 4mm round (36 beads)
- Crimp, sterling silver, 2mm cut tube, 1.4mm inside diameter (6 crimps)
- Jump ring, sterling silver, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (4 jump rings)
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued sterling silver, 13mm round with rope and wave design (1 clasp)
- Wire, sterling silver, dead-soft, round, 21 gauge
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, nylon and stainless steel, clear, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Bead stoppers
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, crimping
- Pliers, flush-cutter
This bundle of malachite, howlite, sodalite, onyx and garnet gemstone beads with a touch of light Siam Swarovski crystal beads makes a magnificent combination. The beads are beautifully highlighted with sterling silver beaded rondelle spacer beads for a stunning appearance.
All the beads twist and turn well together and are neatly finished into cones with cutout star detailing for a beautiful design. The bracelet is easy to get on and off with its popular toggle clasp closure.
This bracelet can be dressed up or down and pairs well with anything from jeans to a more formal dress. People won't be able to take their eyes off the richness of the beads and the three-dimensional display of this design. Re-create this bundle of gems today--add to jewelry lines and your own fashion wardrobe to make wrists happy.
Cut two 3-inch lengths of sterling silver 21-gauge wire and three 20-inch lengths of Accu-Flex® professional-quality beading wire.
Form a wrapped loop on one end of each 3-inch length of wire.
String one wrapped loop onto one length of beading wire. String one 2mm crimp onto the ends of the beading wire then pull snug, centering the wrapped loop. Crimp then trim the excess from the short end of the beading wire.
Repeat to attach the other two lengths of beading wire to the wrapped loop.
String onto one end of one length of beading wire:
Place a Bead Stopper on the end of the beading wire.
Two 2x1mm straight tubes
41 malachite 4mm rounds
Thirteen 4x1mm beaded rondelles (String the rondelles sporadically through the malachite rounds in the pattern of your choice.)
Two 2x1mm straight tubes
Repeat Step 3 using the remaining lengths of beading wire, replacing the malachite beads with the following beads:
48 garnet 4mm rounds and 16 beaded rondelles
39 matte black onyx 4mm rounds and 15 beaded rondelles
37 white magnesite 4mm rounds and 13 beaded rondelles
36 sodalite 4mm rounds and 12 beaded rondelles
40 light Siam shimmer 4mm rounds and 13 beaded rondelles
Loosely braid the lengths of beading wire together.
Tip: You may want to add or remove beads from each strand so the ends are fairly even at the end of the braid.
Remove the Bead Stopper from one strand then string a 2mm crimp and the second wrapped loop. Pass the beading wire back through the crimp. Pull the beading wire so the crimp is close to the wrapped loop. Crimp then trim the excess from the short end of the beading wire.
Repeat to attach each length of beading wire to the wrapped loop.
String onto the straight end of one wrapped loop: one 13.5x5mm cutout stars cone and one 3mm round then form a wrapped loop.
Pass one 4mm jump ring through the loop on one portion of the toggle clasp and the wrapped loop then close. Repeat to attach a second jump ring creating double jump rings.
Repeat to attach the second portion of the toggle clasp to the opposite end of the bracelet.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.