Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Celestial Crystal® Pearls, Gold-Plated Brass Beads and Gold-Finished Brass Beads
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Designer, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass pearl, red, 3-4mm round (18 beads)
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass pearl, red, 5-6mm round (16 beads)
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass pearl, red, 7-8mm round (12 beads)
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass pearl, red, 9-10mm round (6 beads)
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass pearl, red, 11-12mm round (6 beads)
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass pearl, red, 13-14mm round (1 bead)
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4x2mm smooth heishi (24 beads)
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 5x2mm smooth heishi (12 beads)
- Bead, gold-finished brass and rhinestone, red, 5x2mm rondelle (12 beads)
- Bead, gold-finished brass and rhinestone, red, 6x3mm rondelle (6 beads)
- Bead, gold-finished brass and rhinestone, red, 7x3mm rondelle (8 beads)
- Bead, gold-finished brass and rhinestone, red, 8x4mm rondelle (2 beads)
- Crimp, sterling silver, 2mm cut tube, 1.4mm inside diameter (2 crimps)
- Crimp cover, gold-plated brass, 4mm round (2 crimp covers)
- Jump ring, gold-plated brass, 6x4mm oval, 4.3x2.5mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (4 jump rings)
- Wire protector, Accu-Guard, gold-plated brass, 4mm tube, 0.5mm inside diameter (2 wire protectors)
- Head pin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge (2 head pins)
- Ear wire, gold-finished brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge (2 ear wires)
- Clasp, toggle, gold-plated brass, 16mm round (1 clasp)
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, nylon and stainless steel, clear, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, crimping
The color of strength, health and vitality, red symbolizes good future and joy. Red jewelry draws attention and stirs up passion and excitement. This jewelry set, inspired by holiday berries, is a perfect complement to holiday fashion and year-round style. This 20-inch necklace and dangle earring set can be dressed up or down for a night on the town, staff Christmas party, or a day running errands ...
Cut a 24-inch length of Accu-Flex® professional-quality beading wire.
String onto the beading wire: one crimp and one Accu-Guard™ wire protector. Pass the beading wire back through the crimp. Pull the beading wire so the crimp rests snug against the Accu-Guard leaving approximately 1/4 inch of beading wire on the end. Crimp then trim the excess from the short end of the beading wire. Finish with a 4mm crimp cover.
String the following onto the beading wire:
Nine sets of one 4x2mm gold-plated heishi and one red 4mm round
One 4x2mm heishi
Six sets of one red 6mm round and one 5x2mm gold plated heishi
One 6mm round
Five sets of one 5x2mm rhinestone rondelle and one red 8mm round
String one red 14mm round then string the above sequence in reverse to complete the strand.
Three sets of one 6x3mm rhinestone rondelle and one red 10mm round
Three sets of one 7x3mm rhinestone rondelle and one red 12mm round
One 8x4mm rondelle
Add a crimp and Accu-Guard wire protector to the end of the beading wire, then complete with a crimp cover.
Use a 6x4mm jump ring to attach one half of a toggle clasp to one end of the beaded strand. Add a second jump ring parallel to the first to create a double jump ring connection.
Repeat to attach the second half of the clasp to the opposite end of the beaded strand.
String the following onto a head pin then create a simple loop:
Repeat to create a second drop.
One 4x2mm gold-plated heishi
One 7x3mm rhinestone rondelle
One red 8mm round
One 5x2mm rhinestone rondelle
One red 6mm rondelle
Attach an ear wire to each beaded drop.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.