Earrings with Rainbow Moonstone and Labradorite Gemstone Beads and Sterling Silver Chain
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Designer, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, rainbow moonstone, 5mm round (10 beads)
- Bead, labradorite, 6-8mm hand-cut faceted graduated round (2 beads)
- Jump ring, sterling silver, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (3 jump rings)
- Head pin, sterling silver, 3/4 inch, with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge (12 head pins)
- Ear cuff, silver-plated brass, 6mm with hole, adjustable (1 ear cuff)
- Earring, sterling silver, 20mm diamond-cut hinged hoop with loop (2 earrings)
- Chain, sterling silver, 3x1.7mm diamond-cut long curb
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Cut a 4-inch length of curb chain.
String a 5mm moonstone round onto a head pin then create a simple loop.
Repeat to create a total of 10 moonstone drops and two 8mm labradorite drops.
Pass a 4mm jump ring through the first link of the length of chain, the loop of a labradorite drop and the loop of a hoop earring then close.
Pass a jump ring through the last link of the length of chain, the loop of a moonstone drop and the hole of an ear cuff then close.
Attach the remaining moonstone drops along the length of chain.
Use a jump ring to add the remaining labradorite drop to the loop of the second hoop earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.