Print Larger Image
Printer Friendly Version
Bracelet with Enamel and Crystal Passions® Rhinestone Charms, Crystal Passions® Beads and Gold-Plated Brass Beads
-- Designer --
Patti, Jewelry Designer, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Patti Miller, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Crystal Passions, emerald, 4x3mm rondelle (14 beads)
- Bead, Crystal Passions, Siam, 6x4mm rondelle (7 beads)
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 6mm stardust round (18 beads)
- Charm, enamel / crystal / gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), red / green / crystal clear, 20x15mm left- and right-facing single-sided bell (2 charms)
- Crimp, gold-plated brass, 2x1.5mm round, 1.3mm inside diameter (2 crimps)
- Crimp cover, gold-plated brass, 4mm stardust round (2 crimp covers)
- Wire protector, Accu-Guard, gold-plated brass, 5mm tube, 1.1mm inside diameter (2 wire protectors)
- Jump ring, gold-plated brass, 6mm round, 4.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (4 jump rings)
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, nylon and stainless steel, bronze, 49 strand, 0.024-inch diameter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, bent-nose
Clasp, toggle, gold-plated brass, 13mm smooth round (1 clasp)
- Clasps, toggle
Cut a 10-inch length of Accu-Flex® beading wire.
String onto the length of beading wire: one crimp and one Accu-Guard™ wire protector. Pass the beading wire back through the crimp. Pull the beading wire so the crimp rests snug against the Accu-Guard leaving approximately 1/4 inch of beading wire on the end. Crimp then trim the excess from the short end of the beading wire. Finish with a crimp cover.
String onto the beading wire in the following order:
Repeat this pattern a total of six times then string onto the beading wire one emerald bead, one Siam bead and one emerald bead.
One emerald bead
One Siam bead
One emerald bead
Three gold-plated brass beads
Repeat Step 2.
Pass a charm onto a jump ring, then close. Attach the first jump ring and a second charm to a second jump ring. Attach the second jump ring, one Accu-Guard and half of a toggle clasp to a third jump ring.
Use a jump ring to attach the other end of the bracelet to the other half of a toggle clasp to complete the bracelet.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.