Print Larger Image
Printer Friendly Version
Stretch Bracelet with Amethyst Gemstone Beads and Silver Metal Beads and Charm
-- Designer --
Elaine, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
- Bead, silver-plated steel, 6x1mm heishi (2 beads)
- Bead, amethyst, 8mm round (12 beads)
- Bead, banded amethyst, 8mm round (12 beads)
- Charm, antique silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 13x10.5mm single-sided heart with wings (1 charm)
- Jump ring, silver-plated brass, 6mm round, 18 gauge (1 jump ring)
- Cord, Powercord, elastic, clear, 0.5mm, 4-pound test
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo Cement
- Pliers, flat-nose
Cut a 10-inch length of Powercord®.
String 12 dark amethyst beads, one heishi bead, 12 light amethyst beads and one heishi bead. Tie a knot in the cord and secure with adhesive.
Open a jump ring. Slide a charm onto the jump ring then attach to the halfway point of the light amethyst beads. Close the jump ring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.