Bracelet with Swarovski Crystal
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 8mm clover (4 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fern green, 8mm clover (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, emerald, 8mm clover (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, emerald, 12mm clover (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fern green, 12mm clover (2 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, clover (2 beads)
- Crosses, sterling silver (2 crosses)
- Clasps, silver-plated, lobster claw (1 clasp)
Attach all Swarovski crystal to headpins.
Turn a loop on all headpins near the top of all Beads.
Attach the three 6mm jumprings to the three Tierra Cast Celtic Cross pendants.
Attach all beaded headpins by wire wrapping in place and Celtic Cross pendants to the chain in random order skipping one to three links in between each depending type of chain.
Open both jumprings. Attach to both ends of chain. Attach lobster clasp to one jumpring. Close both jumprings to secure.
Have a question regarding this project?
Email Customer Service.
Permission to copy this instruction sheet is granted for non-commercial educational purposes only. All other reproduction
requires written permission. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.