Easter Bunny T-Shirt with Swarovski Crystal
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, white alabaster, 3mm round (4 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, Pacific opal, 4mm round (4 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, white opal AB, 4mm round (34 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, white alabaster, 6mm round (7 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, white opal, 6mm round (1 bead)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, white alabaster, 4mm Xilion bicone (31 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, chrysolite opal, 4mm Xilion bicone (6 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, white alabaster, 4mm Xilion bicone (32 beads)
- Sew-on components, Swarovski crystal (9 components)
- Sew-on component, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, silver-foil back, 10x7mm flat back faceted oval with 2 holes (1 component)
- Sew-on component, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, silver-foil back, 12x6mm flat back navette with 2 holes (6 components)
- Thread, nylon
Textile color, white
Textile color, green
Cardboard, 30 x 21 cm
Double sided tape
Cut out the rabbit pattern to the size shown in the illustration.
Affix this pattern to a piece of cardboard with double sided tape. Draw the pattern onto the cardboard and cut it out using a side cutter to make a stencil as shown. Attach double sided tape behind the cardboard.
Affix the stencil onto a T-shirt. Insert a plastic folder in between the back and front layers of the T-shirt in order to secure the back side of the T-shirt as shown in the illustration with this step.
Mix the textile color paints to form a light green color and apply the mixed paint onto the stencil on the T-shirt as depicted in the illustration in this step. Let air dry for at least one hour and remove the plastic folder. Place an ironing cloth on your ironing board and iron the T-Shirt on the reverse side for at least 5 min to fix the color onto the T-shirt. (Note: this color could be washed off at 40°.)
Cut a nylon thread of 1m length and sew the Sew-on Stones and Beads from the Swarovski crystal assortment onto the T-shirt as shown in the illustrations.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
Have a question regarding this project?
Email Customer Service.
Permission to copy this instruction sheet is granted for non-commercial educational purposes only. All other reproduction
requires written permission. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.