Double-Strand Necklace with Porcelain Ceramic Beads and Swarovski Crystal Beads
Get the right look when you dress your neck with a playful fusion of elegance and fun. This multi-strand 14Kt gold-filled chain necklace, featuring fine porcelain beads with 24Kt gold accents, uses the wildly popular new style of elongated chains accented with bead stations.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, porcelain, blue/green with 24Kt gold accents, 25x17x7mm puffed rectangle
- Bead, porcelain, blue/green 24Kt gold, 19x19x7mm flat round
- Chain, gold-filled, 5x4mm textured flat cable
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 5x4mm textured cable
- Bead, gold-filled, 4.5x2.5mm smooth saucer
- Eyepin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-5/8 inch, 22 gauge
- Clasp, 2-strand toggle, antiqued vermeil style, 12mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, erinite, 8mm bicone
- Jumpring, gold-filled, 5.5mm round, 16 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.