Angel Ornament with Crazy Lace Agate Gemstone Beads, Swarovski Crystal Pearls and Silver-Plated Filigree Bead Caps and Drops
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, crazy lace agate, purple, 4mm round (1 bead)
- Bead, crazy lace agate, purple, 30x20mm teardrop (1 bead)
- Bead, glass pearl, white, 12mm round (1 bead)
- Bead cap, silver-colored brass, 10mm flower (1 bead cap)
- Bead cap, silver-plated brass, 11mm long filigree (1 bead cap)
- Drop, silver-plated brass, 26x23mm filigree teardrop (2 drops)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 3-inch, 21 gauge (1 headpin)
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Note: make sure to manipulate the wings so the back of the one-sided teardrops face the same direction.
- Two 26x23mm silver-plated filigree teardrop drops formed in Step 1 (wings)
- One 12mm white round glass pearl
- One 10mm silver-colored flower bead cap (dome side down)
- One 4mm crazy lace agate round bead
: : : Additional Resources : : :
- ''Making a Wrapped Loop and Double-Wrapped Loop'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.