Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Turquoise Gemstone Beads and Copper Embellishments
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, turquoise, mini nugget
- Bead, copper with antiqued copper finish, 13x12mm smooth flat oval
- Bead and bead cap, antiqued copper, 4x1mm-11x5mm
- Embellishment, copper, 10x10mm undrilled shiny flat heart blank
- Embellishment, copper, 12x12x12mm undrilled shiny flat triangle blank
- Embellishment, copper, 18x18x18mm undrilled shiny flat triangle blank
- Embellishment, copper, 27x27x26mm undrilled shiny flat triangle blank
- Bead cap, copper, 10x5mm round, fits 8-12mm bead
- Brad, copper, 7x4mm flat head, 16 gauge
- Headpin, copper-plated brass, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Headpin, copper, 2 inches, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, shiny copper, 5x4.5mm oval, 22 gauge
- Clasp mix, toggle, antiqued copper, mixed sizes and design
- Earwire, antiqued copper, 17mm fishhook with coil and open loop, 20 gauge
- Chain, antiqued copper-plated steel, 4.8x3.3mm cable
- Adhesive, Araldite Standard Epoxy, 2-part epoxy, 90-minute
- Wax paste, Gilders Paste, silver
- Wax paste, Gilders Paste, patina
- Bench block, steel, 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 x 3/4 inch square
- Ball peen hammer, steel and wood, 16mm flat head / 16mm ball head, 10-1/2 inches long, 4 ounces
- Hole punch pliers, EUROTOOL, carbon steel and plastic, black and blue, 5-3/4 inches with 1.25mm round hole
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.