Tie Tac with Stamped Copper Embellishments
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Embellishment, copper, 15x15mm undrilled shiny flat heart blank
- Embellishment, copper, 20mm undrilled shiny flat round blank
- Tie tac pad, silver-plated brass, 12mm flat round pad
- Tie tac clutch, imitation nickel-plated brass, 11.5x6.5mm squeeze style
- Adhesive, Araldite Standard Epoxy, 2-part epoxy, 90-minute
- Wax paste, Gilders Paste, black
- Ball peen hammer
- Tool, steel, 3-3/4x3/4 inch square bench block
- Micro-mesh sanding pads, 2x2-inch square, 1500-12000 grit
- Stamp punch set, steel, A-Z, 0-9 and ''and'' symbol
Stamp punch set 1/16th
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.