Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Riverstone Gemstone Beads, Cernit® Polymer Clay and Silver-Plated Brass Chain
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, riverstone, 4mm round (14 beads)
- Bead, riverstone, 6mm round (2 beads)
- Bead, riverstone, 8mm round (8 beads)
- Pendant, silver-plated brass, 25x18mm oval rope design cabochon setting (1 pendant)
- Polymer clay, Cernit, sienna
- Polymer clay, Cernit, savanna
- Polymer clay, Cernit, agate
- Crimp, silver-plated brass, 2x1.5mm round, 1.3mm inside diameter (2 crimps)
- Crimp cover, silver-plated brass, 3mm (2 crimp covers)
- Clasp, toggle, silver-plated brass, 16mm plain round (1 clasp)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge (2 headpins)
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 5mm round, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Wire protector, Accu-Guard, silver-plated brass, 4x4mm (2 wire protectors)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17mm flat fishhook with 2mm coil and open loop, 22 gauge (2 earwires)
- Chain, silver-plated brass, 5x3.5mm cable
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 49 strand, 0.014-inch
- Polyclay Roller
- Super slicer
- Roller set, acrylic, clear
- Hobby knife set, steel
- Top coat, DesignaSeal, clear gloss
- Stamp, Lisa Pavelka Signature Series, silicone, grey, 4-3/4x5-1/2 inch finely detailed square with cultural detail
- Tri-Bead Roller
- Micro-mesh sanding pads
- Toaster oven, Hamilton Beach Easy Reach, plastic / stainless steel / tempered glass, black, 120V/1200W, 15-3/4 x 8-3/4 x 12 inches
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, crimping
Note: For this blend, fold the sheet in half, turn it one-quarter turn to the right then run it through the Poly Roller™ on the thickest setting.
Fold and repeat, rolling the sheet until you have a nice marbled effect. Once happy with the blend, run the sheet through the Poly Roller on a medium-thick setting.
Repeat Step 1 to create the following:
- Two Cernit Stone-Look Clay and riverstone beading links using one 4mm riverstone round bead and one Cernit Stone-Look Clay bead and one 2-inch eyepin.
Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.