Earrings with Sterling Silver Chain Tassels and Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, sterling silver, 3mm seamless round (4 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal astral pink, 8x6mm rondelle (2 beads)
- Insert, Magic Finding Omega, sterling silver, 8x5mm overall with 3.75mm opening, 23 gauge (2 inserts)
- Crimp, Magic Finding, sterling silver, 3.5x3mm round tube, seven holes with 0.60mm inside diameters (2 crimps)
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-inch, 24 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Earwire, sterling silver, 18mm fishhook with 1.5mm ball with open loop, 18-20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Thread, Berkley FireLine, smoke, 0.15mm diameter, 6-pound test
- Chain, sterling silver, 0.4mm add-a-bead
- Pliers, Magic Finding, stainless steel and rubber, lavender, 5-1/2 inches
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
: : : Additional Resources : : :
- ''Making a Simple Loop'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.