Earrings with Amazonite Gemstone Beads and Antiqued Gold-Finished "Pewter" Links
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, amazonite, 9x6mm faceted rectangle
- Bead, amazonite, light and dark, 14x10mm rectangle
- Link, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 18x14mm single-sided butterfly
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 15mm leverback with 7x2mm shield and open loop
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 24 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.