Earrings with Sterling Silver Cube Beads and Swarovski Crystal Beads
Brought to you by:
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Siam, 8mm cube (2 beads)
- Bead, sterling silver, 2mm faceted round (6 beads)
- Bead, sterling silver, 10x10mm smooth dice (4 beads)
- Bead, sterling silver, 15x1.5mm stardust tube (2 beads)
- Charm, sterling silver, 14x14mm flower (2 drops)
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 2mm ball, 24 gauge (6 headpins)
- Earclip, silver-plated, pierced look with loop (1 pair)
- Pliers, nipper
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
Who says clip earrings can't be creative and cool? These stylish chandeliers feature hip cube beads and pretty metal components.
Slide a sterling silver cube bead and a silver round bead on a headpin. Use round-nose pliers to form a loop above top bead. Trim excess wire. Repeat once.
Slide a red crystal cube bead, a tube bead and a silver round bead on a headpin. Form a loop above top bead. Trim excess wire.
Open loop on beaded headpin from Step 2 and attach it to center loop on chandelier earring finding. Close loop with chain-nose pliers. Repeat, attaching remaining two beaded headpins to opposite loops on earring finding.
Open loop on bottom of clip-on earring finding and slide on chandelier finding. Close loop.
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 to create second earring.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.