Earrings with Silver-Plated Bell Drop, Chain and Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
The Bells are Ringing
Dangle earrings resemble the drooping blossoms of a wisteria with Czech fire-polished glass beads, silver-plated bead caps and drops and sterling silver ball chain.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Cord end, glue-in, silver-plated brass, 10x9.5mm with loop, 9mm inside diameter
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, aqua carmen, 10mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, opaque aqua carmen, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light aqua AB, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, smoke AB, 4mm faceted round
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/4 inch, 24 gauge
- Drop, silver-plated, 8x3mm bell
- Chain, silver-plated steel, 2.2mm cable
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 22 gauge
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 2.5mm micro round
- Bead, satin finish sterling silver with faceted golden topaz color rhinestone, 4mm round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.