Earrings with Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
Double-looped teardrop earrings made using blue Celestial Crystal® beads are the ultimate aquatic accessory.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead tip, Hot Tips, antiqued gold-plated brass, 9x5mm shell
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, two-tone, crystal/dark blue AB, 4mm round
- Bead, Preciosa Czech fire-polished glass, sapphire blue, 3mm faceted round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 32-facet, medium blue AB, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 56-facet, medium blue, 12x8mm faceted teardrop
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, matte rainbow clear, 4x3.4mm fringe
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, clear rainbow cobalt, 4x3.4mm fringe
- Seed bead, glass, purple color-lined light blue, 3.5x3mm fringe
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, gold-finished brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.