Earrings with Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver Chain
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Designer, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, light rose, 10mm heart pendant (4 drops)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, amethyst AB, 14mm heart pendant (2 drops)
- Sew-on component, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated brass, light rose and amethyst, 19mm filigree flower (2 components)
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 3mm round, 22 gauge (6 jumprings)
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 5mm triangle, 23.5 gauge (6 jumprings)
- Earclip, silver-plated steel,16mm with 12mm flat round pad (2 earclips)
- Chain, sterling silver, 1.5mm cable
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
Glue the 16mm silver-plated flat pad earclip to the back of the 19mm Swarovski and silver-plated flower finding, making sure there is a loop from the flower finding centered at the bottom of the earclip. Set aside and allow the glue to dry.
Cut two 1/2 inch lengths and one 5/8 inch length of 1.5mm sterling silver cable chain.
Open one 5mm sterling silver triangle jumpring and pass it through the last link of the 1/2 inch length of chain and a 10.3mm Swarovski heart drop. Close the jumpring. Repeat for a total of two 10.3mm Swarovski heart and 1/2 inch chain drops, and one 14mm Swarovski heart and 5/8 inch chain drop.
Open one 3mm sterling silver round jumpring and pass it through the first link on the 14mm Swarovski heart and 5/8 inch chain drop and the centered, bottom loop of the Swarovski and silver-plated flower finding. Close the jumpring. Repeat to attach one 10.3mm Swarovski heart and 1/2 inch chain drop to a loop on the left and the right of the center bottom loop.
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 to create a second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.