Bracelet with Black-Finished Pewter Clasp, Glass Rhinestone and Painted "Pewter" Component and Leather Cord
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Component, Czech glass rhinestone and painted ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), clear and black, 25x18mm single-sided Fatima hand with cutouts and 4mm faceted round
- Rivet, TierraCast, black-plated brass, 5x4.5mm with 2.4mm shank and 1.5mm inside diameter, fits up to 2.5mm hole
- Jumpring, TierraCast, black-plated brass, 7.5mm round, 4.6mm inside diameter, 16 gauge
- Clasp, hook, black-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 28x18.5mm double-sided hammered flat ''Z''
- Cord, leather, tan, 12x1mm-12x1.5mm flat
- Ball peen hammer, steel and wood
- Hole punch, steel, 2-3/4 x 3/4 x 3/8 inches
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.