How to apply glueFOIL™BA5B
: : : Materials : : :
Note: There is no fixative used beyond what the foil has on it already--the foil is held in place carefully, with your hands, while you apply the heat.
- Do not rub or shift iron on the surface (like you would do if ironing a shirt) as the glueFOIL will move out of position
- If once in place, you do not like the position of the glueFOIL, reheat and adjust accordingly
- If needed, carefully use a craft knife to trim the edges of the glueFOIL close to the edge of the item
- glueFOIL can be further enhanced with a distressed finish by rubbing the surface with polishing papers
- An antiqued look can be achieved by applying a light coat of dark acrylic paint then rubbing it off with a soft cloth, leaving the paint in the crevices of any texture applied to the surface. To seal the paint, finish with Mona Lisa Metal Leaf top coat.
Have a question regarding this project? Email Customer Service.
Permission to copy this instruction sheet is granted for non-commercial educational purposes only. All other reproduction requires written permission. Please email email@example.com for more information.